Posts Tagged “huntersville web site design”
by thedrick on September 3, 2011
Web Design: 7 pages w/ a catalog including 450+ products, Fully Integrated WordPress Blog, Custom Layout & Graphics, Media Rotator, Custom Contact Forms, Clean & Fast loading code
Behind the Scenes: XHTML, CSS, PHP, WordPress, Ecwid, JQuery, Custom Graphics & Layout, General SEO
Comments: We took an outdated and hard to navigate website and re-thought the user experience in hopes of creating something easier to use. Brewer Co.’s product catalog gives them the ability to add products & manage their product lines from any computer with an internet connection! Check out the fully integrated WordPress blog or the cool rotator on the homepage.
by thedrick on August 26, 2011
Web Design: 3 pages, Paypal Ecommerce Integration, Custom Layout & Color Scheme, Custom Graphics, Simple Contact Form, PDF Document Downloads, Clean & Fast loading code
Behind the Scenes: XHTML, CSS, PHP, Custom Graphics & Layout, Online Form, General SEO
Comments: This website simply needed to showcase and sell signs that mount on the back of your vehicle. We designed a clean 3 page website that makes it quite easy to purchase road signs and accessories. This website has big graphics and is short and to the point. Very Fun!
by thedrick on March 10, 2011
If you are thinking of building a new website or making significant changes to your existing one make sure you have a clear plan for website and your target market.
Before you design your new web site or redesign your old one, you need to determine how you want your site to serve you and others.
- Is it your desire to do business through your website (that is, do you want to sell products and services over the internet)?
- Is your site’s purpose to give your customers more information about your brand and teach them where they can purchase what you are selling? For example, if you want to do wholesale sales, you might prefer to speak to people over the phone and make it clear on your site that you do not do retail sales.
- Do you want to secure speaking engagements, get media attention, or build a prospect list?
- Do you want your site to serve many functions?
- Do you want to have several sites?
Read the complete story here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/peggy-mccoll/be-clear-about-who-your-w_b_833467.html