What is MailChimp and why should you have it for your business?
First off, let’s explain what MailChimp is for anyone unfamiliar. MailChimp is an email marketing service that allows you to send marketing emails en mass to all of your subscribers.
Now Let’s Discuss Why?
- MailChimp is an approved bulk emailer that allows you to send emails to any number of people. Traditional mail clients can limit the number of emails being sent as a way to prevent spam.
- MailChimp ensures that your emails arrive at the recipient, if an email fails to send, a second attempt will be made and you will receive notice as to why it won’t send if, in the end, it can’t.
- Adhering to privacy laws is another benefit. All subscription emails are required to have an unsubscribe button on the email, this is done automatically for you.
- Need a catchy look? There are plenty of templates that allow for additional customization of your newsletter or flyer so you can send something that fits your business’s style.
- Viewing Versatility. Readers get a choice of viewing your email as HTML, text or open it in a browser tab. With more emails being opened on phones now, these options are important, and so is knowing what your campaign is going to look like on their phone.
- Split Campaigns are an excellent way to offer a more personalized email with half the work. The way a split campaign works is it allows you to create one sign up that leads to either an A mailing list or a B mailing list. For example, you have a cooking blog that caters to both meat-eaters and vegetarians. When the user signs up and clicks a box or button that says Vegetarian (or whatever you want to name it) they are put on your vegetarian email list and will only receive the emails that are categorized as vegetarian. Anyone that clicks Meat-lover would be put on the meat or omnivore mailing list and receive the meat recipes. Both would appear as subscribers but be categorized in the two different sections. All of this is done for you without the need to separate and keep track of everyone on your mailing list.
Now that we’ve given you some idea of what MailChimp can be used for, Reach Out to us for any questions or help.
To see a visual demonstration of how to set up your MailChimp account, Click Here